When we receive your creative responses to our object prompt, we hope to be able to showcase all of your wonderful submissions.
To make this possible, we have laid out some guidelines to be followed when submitting your poem:
- Please email your response to email@example.com by Midnight on Monday 13 July 2020
- By submitting your response to us, you are confirming that it is your own original work.
- By submitting your response to us, you are confirming that you are happy for it to be circulated on the social media of the University of St Andrews, The Byre Theatre, and StAnza Poetry Festival.
- Entries can be from anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Please provide a short description or bio with your piece of work on submission.
- Text-based submissions must be no longer than 1500 words, or for poems, 40 lines in length.
- Audio and Video submissions must be no longer than five minutes
- Text based submissions should be in *.docx, .doc or similar. PDF or image-based formats cannot be accepted for text based submissions, except for one page concrete poems.
- Audio and Video submissions should be in .mp4 or .webm or similar formats.
- Image based submissions should be in .jpg, .gif, or .png formats.
If you have any questions please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org